FROG PARADE FROG PARADE

Kind of clever... I almost gave up right at the start when it appeared to be glitchy and bad quality, but I kept watching just long enough to see what direction it was going and stuck it out to the end :P

Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

What the hell possessed you to come up with this haha

(btw @ 8 minutes "he's a drokkin' Judge" would have been more appropriate) ;)

Spider-Rangers vs Alien N Spider-Rangers vs Alien N

I maybe got my hopes up too much on the basic concept...
Not bad for stop motion and you put some thought and work into props, backdrops etc, I just wish there had been more story or at least some speech to add interest

The standoff The standoff

Not bad...

The animation itself is good, the movie would benefit greatly from a pre-loader or at least pause/play controls, I had to reload the page twice before I could watch it all the way through, and it automatically restarted after the end which I tend to find slightly annoying. These issues are Newgrounds-specific and wouldn't apply to a YouTube video, but then, this here is Newgrounds and not YouTube :P just requires a little extra consideration to how the video is handled & presented

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

:O :O :O

Just......amazing..........I'm so glad I watched all the way through lol

Beyond Reality Beyond Reality

Actually really good

Normally the phrase 'stick fight' sends an immediate shudder down my spine, but this was comparatively creative and well-executed, so I was surprised to find myself rather enjoying it.

I can't bring myself to score it higher because at the end of the day it's still 'just' a stick fight, but you obviously have some talent, I look forward to seeing what else you come up with :)

largy responds:

yeah i don't usually like stick fights aswell but i just wanted to try it out

Family Guy: Sonic version Family Guy: Sonic version

hmm

Not a bad concept, the artwork was okay, animation not terrible, audio lets it down big time.

I presume you used a microphone to record audio played through a speaker; you might want to look at some of the free software which is available for directly recording your PC's audio output, it should give you much better quality if you plan on doing anything else like this.

Patronium20 responds:

That's exactly what I used. Webinaria (or something like that) recorded the audio. I just need to find out how to IMPROVE the quality.

Elemental Champions Elemental Champions

heh

So pointless, but judging by the description I guess you realise it, I had a little chuckle when I figured out what direction it was going which is why I'm not blamming it ;)

Lare responds:

I thank thee for thine understanding.

Lady Noir Lady Noir

Pretty good

For a 'noir' collab, there wasn't much that could really be called noir, but the animation's still pretty good

[JPPSW] Starw [JPPSW] Starw

Badly needs fixing

The audio is slowed down horrifically for some reason, and after a few seconds the video stops - maybe linked to the audio thing. The zero stars is just a reflection of the fact that I've only seen a small clip of Star Wars footage with distorted audio, I can't comment on the work as a whole as I couldn't watch it!

Jek-Porkins responds: